On June 27–28, the networking project Crastina goes live for the first time! The First Crastina IRL Unconference brings together 16 exceptionally talented and friendly people of different ages in beautiful Leuven, one of the classic university towns of Belgium.
During day 1, all the participants will give lightning talks and get feedback from their peers. During day 2, we will try to answer the following question together: “How can we help making scientific peer-to-peer communication more professional?”.
- Meet Sarang Park – manager of @IAmSciComm - September 28, 2018
- Sharing an experience we all can relate to – our childhood - September 5, 2018
- Sci Foo: intense intellectual, interdisciplinary interaction for influencers - July 17, 2018
- Agile Science #3: Xavier came up with Agile Research a decade ago - February 23, 2018
- Randy McIntosh, neuroscientist: “I see parallels between the process of discovery in science and musical improvisation” - January 29, 2018
- Clear storyline & stick figures won the Swedish Forskar Grand Prix competition - January 24, 2018
- John Hinton: ”The science of music, and the music of science” - January 9, 2018
- Rahim Munir: ”There are multiple gains with having a personal website” - December 3, 2017
- Nikola Vukovic, Aarhus Uni: “My website helps me keep a consistent professional profile online” - November 14, 2017
- Crastina Column, Nov–Dec 2017: ”Why you A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y need a personal website as a scientist” by Stephan van Duin - November 2, 2017