Crastina is a platform for the exchange of experience, knowledge and inspiration regarding both scientific peer-to-peer communication and science dissemination.
The name comes from Scientia Crastina, Latin for ‘The Science of Tomorrow’
- What? An international network of (mostly young) people who love to communicate science & tech.
- Why? We think science needs to be communicated with more passion and professionalism.
- Where? On our website with interviews & resources + on social media + on Skype and IRL.
- Who? A content group (the Crew), a think tank (the Academy), + lots of friends & contacts.
- When? Right now – feel free to join the party!
The main target group of the web site is science students and scientists in their early career. However, all students, scholars, professionals and laymen who are interested in scientific communication and science communication are welcome to contribute