The examples above are (with some exception) from Crastina’s first haiku competition in 2016.
Please submit your haiku in the comments below!
Don’t forget to include your name + one-sentence description of your research & work.
- Adam Ruben – The scientist that teaches undergraduate students comedy - March 27, 2020
- Sam Gregson, Bad Boy of Science: “Comedy helps to bridge the gap” - March 10, 2020
- The Coolest Science Merchandise of 2019 - December 16, 2019
- Science Media Centre (UK) offers guide on dealing with online harassment in academia - November 26, 2019
- Agile project management taught to students and researchers at Karolinska Institutet - September 20, 2019
- Stefan Jansson: Improve your credibility! (Crastina Column, September 2019) - September 6, 2019
- The People’s Poet: Silke Kramprich, tech communicator - August 31, 2019
- Coworking Mornings help London SciCommers being more productive - August 17, 2019
- The Jury’s Grand Prize: Joanna Tilsley, biologist and poet - July 30, 2019
- The Science Haiku Competition 2019: The 41 entries - July 22, 2019