On June 27–28, the networking project Crastina goes live for the first time! The First Crastina IRL Unconference brings together 16 exceptionally talented and friendly people of different ages in beautiful Leuven, one of the classic university towns of Belgium.
During day 1, all the participants will give lightning talks and get feedback from their peers. During day 2, we will try to answer the following question together: “How can we help making scientific peer-to-peer communication more professional?”.
- Jury member interview #2: Bo Cassel, translator - July 16, 2019
- Jury member interview #1: Sam Illingworth, SciCommer and science poet - July 15, 2019
- The Science Haiku Competition 2019: Calling a winner! - July 2, 2019
- The Crastina International Science Haiku Competition 2019 - June 18, 2019
- The Little Book of Neuroscience Haiku – an educational book about the brain - May 20, 2019
- Science to Poetry and Back – a reflection by Ushashi Basu - May 13, 2019
- The Crastina Column: Put back the “I’ in science – a poetical plea - April 24, 2019
- Kolisa Yola Sinyanya, Cape Town: ‘I won their hearts with SciComm!’ - March 21, 2019
- Global Lab – building Ghana’s open science and innovation community. - February 25, 2019
- TCC in Nairobi teaches effective communication to scientists - January 25, 2019