https://crastina.se/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Skärmavbild-2014-07-09-kl.-09.16.52.png 422 832 Olle Bergman Olle Bergman2014-07-09 09:17:502016-07-27 18:31:15A.Word.A.Day lists words from chemistry
A.Word.A.Day lists words from chemistry
In early june, the theme of the week for A.Word.A.Day was words from chemistry.
Every week day, A.Word.A.Day chooses one word from the immense English vocabulary, defines it, explains its etymology and gives some examples of its use. In the first week of June, five words from chemistry were chosen. We note that the start and the ending of the list actually refer to the same substance.
In the weekly summary, the readers submit a lot of interesting information.
- Claire Price of Crastina receives outreach award from Royal Society of Biology - October 25, 2020
- Agile Science student project at Brussels Engineering School ECAM: “We can’t wait to try it again!” - August 28, 2020
- Create an infographic in the Lifeology SciArt Infographic Challenge - June 16, 2020
- Adam Ruben – The scientist that teaches undergraduate students comedy - March 27, 2020
- Sam Gregson, Bad Boy of Science: “Comedy helps to bridge the gap” - March 10, 2020
- The Coolest Science Merchandise of 2019 - December 16, 2019
- Science Media Centre (UK) offers guide on dealing with online harassment in academia - November 26, 2019
- Agile project management taught to students and researchers at Karolinska Institutet - September 20, 2019
- Stefan Jansson: Improve your credibility! (Crastina Column, September 2019) - September 6, 2019
- The People’s Poet: Silke Kramprich, tech communicator - August 31, 2019
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!