The first pdf document has been added to the Guides & articles section: a Boarding Card for (nervous) speakers. It has two sides: one with checklists for your preparations and one with things you should remind yourself about just before you enter the stage. See it as a last minute pep talk!
The graphic design will be altered, and perhaps also the contents. Please feel free to suggest improvements.
- The Little Book of Neuroscience Haiku – an educational book about the brain - May 20, 2019
- Science to Poetry and Back – a reflection by Ushashi Basu - May 13, 2019
- The Crastina International Science Haiku Competition 2019 - May 1, 2019
- The Crastina Column: Put back the “I’ in science – a poetical plea - April 24, 2019
- Kolisa Yola Sinyanya, Cape Town: ‘I won their hearts with SciComm!’ - March 21, 2019
- Global Lab – building Ghana’s open science and innovation community. - February 25, 2019
- TCC in Nairobi teaches effective communication to scientists - January 25, 2019
- The beginning of a new era: science communication in Africa - January 13, 2019
- TAP helps prospective students choose dream university - January 4, 2019
- Meet Sarang Park – manager of @IAmSciComm - September 28, 2018