E.O. Wilson, legendary scientist in the fields of e.g. sociobiology and myrmecology (the study of ants), is an excellent science communicator. For example, he has won the Pulitzer Prize twice in the category for General Non-Fiction.
I this TED talk he tries to convey some of his experience to early career scientists.
- Kolisa Yola Sinyanya, Cape Town: ‘I won their hearts with SciComm!’ - March 21, 2019
- Global Lab – building Ghana’s open science and innovation community. - February 25, 2019
- TCC in Nairobi teaches effective communication to scientists - January 25, 2019
- The beginning of a new era: science communication in Africa - January 13, 2019
- TAP helps prospective students choose dream university - January 4, 2019
- Meet Sarang Park – manager of @IAmSciComm - September 28, 2018
- Sharing an experience we all can relate to – our childhood - September 5, 2018
- Sci Foo: intense intellectual, interdisciplinary interaction for influencers - July 17, 2018
- Agile Science #3: Xavier came up with Agile Research a decade ago - February 23, 2018
- Randy McIntosh, neuroscientist: “I see parallels between the process of discovery in science and musical improvisation” - January 29, 2018