The TED universe keep expanding. The most recent initiative is Ted-Ed, which is a platform for creating lessons based on three types of videos: either a TED talk, a YouTube video or a so called TED-Ed original. The latter is simply a video created with Ted-Ed in mind.
The educator Stephanie Warren has with the assistance of an animation team from Augenblick studios created a gorgeous video which explains the chemistry of cookies. It’s stylish, educational and serves as an inspiration to anyone who wants to communicate science.
- Agile Science student project at Brussels Engineering School ECAM: “We can’t wait to try it again!” - August 28, 2020
- Create an infographic in the Lifeology SciArt Infographic Challenge - June 16, 2020
- Adam Ruben – The scientist that teaches undergraduate students comedy - March 27, 2020
- Sam Gregson, Bad Boy of Science: “Comedy helps to bridge the gap” - March 10, 2020
- The Coolest Science Merchandise of 2019 - December 16, 2019
- Science Media Centre (UK) offers guide on dealing with online harassment in academia - November 26, 2019
- Agile project management taught to students and researchers at Karolinska Institutet - September 20, 2019
- Stefan Jansson: Improve your credibility! (Crastina Column, September 2019) - September 6, 2019
- The People’s Poet: Silke Kramprich, tech communicator - August 31, 2019
- Coworking Mornings help London SciCommers being more productive - August 17, 2019