Starting tomorrow, I will publish a biweekly article with communication tips at LinkedIn. Being very eager to get started, I have decided to create a preview edition for the Crastina readers.
The intention with these 5 TIPS articles is to share some core experience and selected knowledge. Please also note that these brief texts are very closely connected to the handbook project I am running (stay tuned!). Being very bored with consultants and tutors presenting very obvious things, I will make sure that I run every text through a banality, chliché and—pardon my French–BS filter.
So, without further ado, I give you #1: 5 TIPS on how to find a way into the media. I’ll be happy to answer any questions in the comments of this article.
- Agile project management taught to students and researchers at Karolinska Institutet - September 20, 2019
- Stefan Jansson: Improve your credibility! (Crastina Column, September 2019) - September 6, 2019
- The People’s Poet: Silke Kramprich, tech communicator - August 31, 2019
- Coworking Mornings help London SciCommers being more productive - August 17, 2019
- The Jury’s Grand Prize: Joanna Tilsley, biologist and poet - July 30, 2019
- The Science Haiku Competition 2019: The 41 entries - July 22, 2019
- Jury member interview #4: Mala L. Radhakrishnan, chemist and poet - July 18, 2019
- The Science Haiku Competition 2019: Congratulations, Joanna & Silke! - July 18, 2019
- Jury member interview #3: Joanna Bagniewska, zoologist & scicommer - July 17, 2019
- Jury member interview #2: Bo Cassel, translator - July 16, 2019