Starting tomorrow, I will publish a biweekly article with communication tips at LinkedIn. Being very eager to get started, I have decided to create a preview edition for the Crastina readers.
The intention with these 5 TIPS articles is to share some core experience and selected knowledge. Please also note that these brief texts are very closely connected to the handbook project I am running (stay tuned!). Being very bored with consultants and tutors presenting very obvious things, I will make sure that I run every text through a banality, chliché and—pardon my French–BS filter.
So, without further ado, I give you #1: 5 TIPS on how to find a way into the media. I’ll be happy to answer any questions in the comments of this article.
- The Little Book of Neuroscience Haiku – an educational book about the brain - May 20, 2019
- Science to Poetry and Back – a reflection by Ushashi Basu - May 13, 2019
- The Crastina International Science Haiku Competition 2019 - May 1, 2019
- The Crastina Column: Put back the “I’ in science – a poetical plea - April 24, 2019
- Kolisa Yola Sinyanya, Cape Town: ‘I won their hearts with SciComm!’ - March 21, 2019
- Global Lab – building Ghana’s open science and innovation community. - February 25, 2019
- TCC in Nairobi teaches effective communication to scientists - January 25, 2019
- The beginning of a new era: science communication in Africa - January 13, 2019
- TAP helps prospective students choose dream university - January 4, 2019
- Meet Sarang Park – manager of @IAmSciComm - September 28, 2018