Starting tomorrow, I will publish a biweekly article with communication tips at LinkedIn. Being very eager to get started, I have decided to create a preview edition for the Crastina readers.
The intention with these 5 TIPS articles is to share some core experience and selected knowledge. Please also note that these brief texts are very closely connected to the handbook project I am running (stay tuned!). Being very bored with consultants and tutors presenting very obvious things, I will make sure that I run every text through a banality, chliché and—pardon my French–BS filter.
So, without further ado, I give you #1: 5 TIPS on how to find a way into the media. I’ll be happy to answer any questions in the comments of this article.
- Agile Science student project at Brussels Engineering School ECAM: “We can’t wait to try it again!” - August 28, 2020
- Create an infographic in the Lifeology SciArt Infographic Challenge - June 16, 2020
- Adam Ruben – The scientist that teaches undergraduate students comedy - March 27, 2020
- Sam Gregson, Bad Boy of Science: “Comedy helps to bridge the gap” - March 10, 2020
- The Coolest Science Merchandise of 2019 - December 16, 2019
- Science Media Centre (UK) offers guide on dealing with online harassment in academia - November 26, 2019
- Agile project management taught to students and researchers at Karolinska Institutet - September 20, 2019
- Stefan Jansson: Improve your credibility! (Crastina Column, September 2019) - September 6, 2019
- The People’s Poet: Silke Kramprich, tech communicator - August 31, 2019
- Coworking Mornings help London SciCommers being more productive - August 17, 2019