Quora continues to be one of the most excellent sources of information and ideas on the internet. Here are some very interesting reflections on the qualities of a great PhD student.
I recommend you to take a closer look at the reply of David Karger, Computer Science professor at MIT. Some people just have the ability to expose the raw truth about things in its harsh glory. To me, Professor Karger’s reply is already a classic!
- Coworking Mornings help London SciCommers being more productive - August 17, 2019
- The Jury’s Grand Prize: Joanna Tilsley, biologist and poet - July 30, 2019
- The Science Haiku Competition 2019: The 41 entries - July 22, 2019
- Jury member interview #4: Mala L. Radhakrishnan, chemist and poet - July 18, 2019
- The Science Haiku Competition 2019: Congratulations, Joanna & Silke! - July 18, 2019
- Jury member interview #3: Joanna Bagniewska, zoologist & scicommer - July 17, 2019
- Jury member interview #2: Bo Cassel, translator - July 16, 2019
- Jury member interview #1: Sam Illingworth, SciCommer and science poet - July 15, 2019
- The Science Haiku Competition 2019: Calling a winner! - July 2, 2019
- The Crastina International Science Haiku Competition 2019 - June 18, 2019