How do you get to hear really interesting stuff when you’re gathering facts, experience and opinion during an interview for an article, report, etc? By establishing trust between you and the interviewee!
All the pdf sheets in the 5 TIPS series can be found here.
- Stefan Jansson: Improve your credibility! (Crastina Column, September 2019) - September 6, 2019
- The People’s Poet: Silke Kramprich, tech communicator - August 31, 2019
- Coworking Mornings help London SciCommers being more productive - August 17, 2019
- The Jury’s Grand Prize: Joanna Tilsley, biologist and poet - July 30, 2019
- The Science Haiku Competition 2019: The 41 entries - July 22, 2019
- Jury member interview #4: Mala L. Radhakrishnan, chemist and poet - July 18, 2019
- The Science Haiku Competition 2019: Congratulations, Joanna & Silke! - July 18, 2019
- Jury member interview #3: Joanna Bagniewska, zoologist & scicommer - July 17, 2019
- Jury member interview #2: Bo Cassel, translator - July 16, 2019
- Jury member interview #1: Sam Illingworth, SciCommer and science poet - July 15, 2019