How do you get to hear really interesting stuff when you’re gathering facts, experience and opinion during an interview for an article, report, etc? By establishing trust between you and the interviewee!
All the pdf sheets in the 5 TIPS series can be found here.
- Meet Sarang Park – manager of @IAmSciComm - September 28, 2018
- Sharing an experience we all can relate to – our childhood - September 5, 2018
- Sci Foo: intense intellectual, interdisciplinary interaction for influencers - July 17, 2018
- Agile Science #3: Xavier came up with Agile Research a decade ago - February 23, 2018
- Randy McIntosh, neuroscientist: “I see parallels between the process of discovery in science and musical improvisation” - January 29, 2018
- Clear storyline & stick figures won the Swedish Forskar Grand Prix competition - January 24, 2018
- John Hinton: ”The science of music, and the music of science” - January 9, 2018
- Rahim Munir: ”There are multiple gains with having a personal website” - December 3, 2017
- Nikola Vukovic, Aarhus Uni: “My website helps me keep a consistent professional profile online” - November 14, 2017
- Crastina Column, Nov–Dec 2017: ”Why you A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y need a personal website as a scientist” by Stephan van Duin - November 2, 2017