https://crastina.se/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/derivatiev-dance-graphic.png 220 605 Olle Bergman Olle Bergman2014-03-31 11:25:222016-07-27 19:45:58Derivative dance makes math crystal clear
Derivative dance makes math crystal clear
Mr. Math Teacher’s Derivative Dance takes the beautiful math dance moves one step further.
As you have seen before, we like dancing here at crastina.se. Recently, an FB friend sent me the image below which—for all I can see—has been a free-floating meme on the web for a couple of years.
But what I like most about the idea is what the blog Reflections of a Second-career Math Teacher does with this dance concept. Click here to see the Mr. Math Teacher’s “Derivative Dance.” Brilliant!
- Claire Price of Crastina receives outreach award from Royal Society of Biology - October 25, 2020
- Agile Science student project at Brussels Engineering School ECAM: “We can’t wait to try it again!” - August 28, 2020
- Create an infographic in the Lifeology SciArt Infographic Challenge - June 16, 2020
- Adam Ruben – The scientist that teaches undergraduate students comedy - March 27, 2020
- Sam Gregson, Bad Boy of Science: “Comedy helps to bridge the gap” - March 10, 2020
- The Coolest Science Merchandise of 2019 - December 16, 2019
- Science Media Centre (UK) offers guide on dealing with online harassment in academia - November 26, 2019
- Agile project management taught to students and researchers at Karolinska Institutet - September 20, 2019
- Stefan Jansson: Improve your credibility! (Crastina Column, September 2019) - September 6, 2019
- The People’s Poet: Silke Kramprich, tech communicator - August 31, 2019
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!