https://crastina.se/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/page.png 361 647 Olle Bergman Olle Bergman2014-11-13 17:39:002016-07-27 00:13:30Winners announced in third Kantar Information is Beautiful Awards
Winners announced in third Kantar Information is Beautiful Awards
The winners of the third Kantar Information is Beautiful Awards have been announced.
The selected winners form an impressing collection of infographics, visualizations, tools and animations. Our special favourite is the interactive presentation from UNESCO Institute for Statistics that ”helps visualize the gender gaps in the pipeline leading to a career in research” (produced by FFunction Data Visualization Studio från Québec, Canada).
Women in Science interactive tool
- Claire Price of Crastina receives outreach award from Royal Society of Biology - October 25, 2020
- Agile Science student project at Brussels Engineering School ECAM: “We can’t wait to try it again!” - August 28, 2020
- Create an infographic in the Lifeology SciArt Infographic Challenge - June 16, 2020
- Adam Ruben – The scientist that teaches undergraduate students comedy - March 27, 2020
- Sam Gregson, Bad Boy of Science: “Comedy helps to bridge the gap” - March 10, 2020
- The Coolest Science Merchandise of 2019 - December 16, 2019
- Science Media Centre (UK) offers guide on dealing with online harassment in academia - November 26, 2019
- Agile project management taught to students and researchers at Karolinska Institutet - September 20, 2019
- Stefan Jansson: Improve your credibility! (Crastina Column, September 2019) - September 6, 2019
- The People’s Poet: Silke Kramprich, tech communicator - August 31, 2019
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!