The winners of the third Kantar Information is Beautiful Awards have been announced.
The selected winners form an impressing collection of infographics, visualizations, tools and animations. Our special favourite is the interactive presentation from UNESCO Institute for Statistics that ”helps visualize the gender gaps in the pipeline leading to a career in research” (produced by FFunction Data Visualization Studio från Québec, Canada).
- Announcing the winners in The Crastina Science Haiku Competition 2016 - May 23, 2019
- The Little Book of Neuroscience Haiku – an educational book about the brain - May 20, 2019
- Science to Poetry and Back – a reflection by Ushashi Basu - May 13, 2019
- The Crastina Column: Put back the “I’ in science – a poetical plea - April 24, 2019
- Kolisa Yola Sinyanya, Cape Town: ‘I won their hearts with SciComm!’ - March 21, 2019
- Global Lab – building Ghana’s open science and innovation community. - February 25, 2019
- TCC in Nairobi teaches effective communication to scientists - January 25, 2019
- The beginning of a new era: science communication in Africa - January 13, 2019
- TAP helps prospective students choose dream university - January 4, 2019
- Meet Sarang Park – manager of @IAmSciComm - September 28, 2018