The question ”Which is the most interesting protein?” recently generated some readable replies on Quora.
My own candidate is A1M which is a thorougly studied radical scavenger with extremely promising therapeutic potential. What is your own opinion?
FOOTNOTE: Quora is a web site where members can ask any question and get answers from other members. Highly recommended!
”Quora is your best source of knowledge. Ask any question, get real answers from people with first hand experience, and blog about what you know.”
- Announcing the winners in The Crastina Science Haiku Competition 2016 - May 23, 2019
- The Little Book of Neuroscience Haiku – an educational book about the brain - May 20, 2019
- Science to Poetry and Back – a reflection by Ushashi Basu - May 13, 2019
- The Crastina Column: Put back the “I’ in science – a poetical plea - April 24, 2019
- Kolisa Yola Sinyanya, Cape Town: ‘I won their hearts with SciComm!’ - March 21, 2019
- Global Lab – building Ghana’s open science and innovation community. - February 25, 2019
- TCC in Nairobi teaches effective communication to scientists - January 25, 2019
- The beginning of a new era: science communication in Africa - January 13, 2019
- TAP helps prospective students choose dream university - January 4, 2019
- Meet Sarang Park – manager of @IAmSciComm - September 28, 2018