The question ”Which is the most interesting protein?” recently generated some readable replies on Quora.
My own candidate is A1M which is a thorougly studied radical scavenger with extremely promising therapeutic potential. What is your own opinion?
FOOTNOTE: Quora is a web site where members can ask any question and get answers from other members. Highly recommended!
”Quora is your best source of knowledge. Ask any question, get real answers from people with first hand experience, and blog about what you know.”
- Kolisa Yola Sinyanya, Cape Town: ‘I won their hearts with SciComm!’ - March 21, 2019
- Global Lab – building Ghana’s open science and innovation community. - February 25, 2019
- TCC in Nairobi teaches effective communication to scientists - January 25, 2019
- The beginning of a new era: science communication in Africa - January 13, 2019
- TAP helps prospective students choose dream university - January 4, 2019
- Meet Sarang Park – manager of @IAmSciComm - September 28, 2018
- Sharing an experience we all can relate to – our childhood - September 5, 2018
- Sci Foo: intense intellectual, interdisciplinary interaction for influencers - July 17, 2018
- Agile Science #3: Xavier came up with Agile Research a decade ago - February 23, 2018
- Randy McIntosh, neuroscientist: “I see parallels between the process of discovery in science and musical improvisation” - January 29, 2018