0 0 Olle Bergman Olle Bergman2013-04-09 09:02:002016-07-27 23:46:34Quora discussion: ”Which protein is the most interesting?”
Quora discussion: ”Which protein is the most interesting?”
The question ”Which is the most interesting protein?” recently generated some readable replies on Quora.
My own candidate is A1M which is a thorougly studied radical scavenger with extremely promising therapeutic potential. What is your own opinion?
FOOTNOTE: Quora is a web site where members can ask any question and get answers from other members. Highly recommended!
”Quora is your best source of knowledge. Ask any question, get real answers from people with first hand experience, and blog about what you know.”
- Claire Price of Crastina receives outreach award from Royal Society of Biology - October 25, 2020
- Agile Science student project at Brussels Engineering School ECAM: “We can’t wait to try it again!” - August 28, 2020
- Create an infographic in the Lifeology SciArt Infographic Challenge - June 16, 2020
- Adam Ruben – The scientist that teaches undergraduate students comedy - March 27, 2020
- Sam Gregson, Bad Boy of Science: “Comedy helps to bridge the gap” - March 10, 2020
- The Coolest Science Merchandise of 2019 - December 16, 2019
- Science Media Centre (UK) offers guide on dealing with online harassment in academia - November 26, 2019
- Agile project management taught to students and researchers at Karolinska Institutet - September 20, 2019
- Stefan Jansson: Improve your credibility! (Crastina Column, September 2019) - September 6, 2019
- The People’s Poet: Silke Kramprich, tech communicator - August 31, 2019
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!