0 0 Olle Bergman Olle Bergman2014-10-28 07:50:302016-07-27 00:22:06Twelve dance videos nominated in the final of Dance Your PhD
Twelve dance videos nominated in the final of Dance Your PhD
The finalists have now been announced for this year’s Dance Your PhD contest – three each in the categories Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Social Sciences.
In total, 21 dances were submitted from all over the world. The styles differ wildly, but in general it is very inspiring to see active scientists step out of their comfort zone and do something that would surely be considered very weird and improper in the science community just some decades ago. A splendid mix of seriousity, beauty and pure whackiness.
- Claire Price of Crastina receives outreach award from Royal Society of Biology - October 25, 2020
- Agile Science student project at Brussels Engineering School ECAM: “We can’t wait to try it again!” - August 28, 2020
- Create an infographic in the Lifeology SciArt Infographic Challenge - June 16, 2020
- Adam Ruben – The scientist that teaches undergraduate students comedy - March 27, 2020
- Sam Gregson, Bad Boy of Science: “Comedy helps to bridge the gap” - March 10, 2020
- The Coolest Science Merchandise of 2019 - December 16, 2019
- Science Media Centre (UK) offers guide on dealing with online harassment in academia - November 26, 2019
- Agile project management taught to students and researchers at Karolinska Institutet - September 20, 2019
- Stefan Jansson: Improve your credibility! (Crastina Column, September 2019) - September 6, 2019
- The People’s Poet: Silke Kramprich, tech communicator - August 31, 2019
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!